Saturday, April 14, 2007

was looking forward to it but....

I was looking forward to going back to work. Went out for drinks with friends from work yesterday since it was Matt's birthday and realised, I actually have a lot of SHIT to deal with! I went back to grab some stuff from my drawer today, thought I'll check my email and yup. I should be busy running around just dealing with my emails alone on Monday!

Not sure if every other company is the same but I am sick and tired of being the only person who deals with all the complicated SHIT! Someone resigned on Thursday and 2 have gone for interviews. That's how things are. People seem to stay less than 1 year in the company and leave and idoits like me who stayed for has been there for more than 3 years have to deal with all the lack of experience and knowledge, train someone and by the time they even know something, they leave again. And in the meantime, I have to deal with their errors, complains, overflowing backlog and hence, an unhappy workplace. So while others leave, I stay and be rewarded with an unhappy workplace and complains and shit to deal with. Pay sucks as well and I'm underpaid.

Use to tell myself, do i have a choice, yes. I can leave or get transferred. And if i'm not doing that, then well maybe I shouldn't complain. It's just getting so hard to survive. It's mid-apr now..another 9 more months and I'll be packing my bags and leaving for greener pastures. My fav slogan on my computer...HANG IN THERE MATE!!!!

No comments: