Tuesday, April 3, 2007

everyone's so down...

Everyone at work is very frustrated and unhappy. Looking at the brighter side, everyone still gets along very well but just seems to be a very unproductive and angry group on the whole. Everyone's upset with the manager and company. I've been trying to be the livewire or well, I have to say I am the livewire and made them laugh a few times today and I might bring in some easter eggs on Thursday to cheer everyone up. Gonna be on holiday from Thursday and I have a feeling, I will becoming back to a whole lot of backlog. According to stats, productivity is down 40-50% and at the same time, error rate has gone up!

I guess it is not really my job to motivate everyone at work but I guess I just want to do my best. Well I know what will cheer everyone up, knowing that our manager has resigned! Maybe I should try and achieve that instead :p

No comments: