Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gossip!

This is going to be a very 'bimbotic' post from me. Don't do it often so I guess I have the right to!

After we moved desk, I have a new girlfriend sitting beside me now. She drives me nuts some days but we get along pretty well. On Saturday, she confessed and told me that she used to like my director and they had well..shared a few kisses! Until she found out his married! And he was the one who was wasted and making all the moves etc etc! That bastard..next time i see him in the kitchen i should ask him...so how was your holiday? Spent time with your family? How's your son? Heard he's really cute! !#$^&^&&#@!

So anyway, this director's already sleeping with another manager and she's kinda his mistress and she's been very hostile and staring at my friend at work! Didn't know mistresses have such rights! He goes to bed with his wife everynight anyway! Oh well, women who are close to their use-by date behave strangly and will never be easy to comprehend :p Anyway she complained to HR about this director which explains his behaviour these days, keeping to himself and be content with a wife and a mistress!

Reckon we should start a sitcom about my workplace, will be very exciting. We'll have another company function next week so it will be exciting. Free flow of alcohol for a few hours is always exciting and messy at the same time :p

No comments: