Sunday, April 1, 2007

i'm back...

We exceeded our internet quota and we've been shaped to dialup for the past few days and it was a very traumatising experience. It took me so much longer to do a simple thing and I had so much to say in my blog for the last few days and didn't even get to do it!!! So well..here it goes...

I found out that this manager is dating my director! Ekk....well there's nothing wrong with office romance..this female manager is the typical bitch who's in her 30s, very slutty and bitchy and desperate. Well my problem is, the director is married with 2 kids! I don't blame women who date married men and are unaware that they are married. It's the women who know fully what they are getting themselves into that I despise. He has 2 kids who are in kindergarden. They moved from Scotland to Australia for less than 6mths. His poor wife, trying to get the kids accustomed to a new life/country and if she ever knows that he is sleeping with someone from work, how heartbreaking would that be? And i blame this female manager. Even if he seduce you and went all out, I believe it is the woman's job/position to turn a married man down. Why be the one to break up a family? So what will she get out of this? Wait for him to get a divorce and then realise that after 2-3 years, he is still uncertain if he wants a divorce and then threaten to walk out? I can see her calling his wife telling her all about it and how he likes her so much more!

So well, will be good to see what happens next. I'm hoping that he's dump her and she can walk around the office being the pathetic slut who got dumped. Some people have lots to deal with in their life and it is not fair but women like her, get herself into such problems and she deserve everything that will be heading her way!

No comments: