Friday, April 27, 2007

tired...

Work's been keeping me out of trouble! We had such a huge day yesterday that we received more work than last year's June 30. For those who aren't aware, June 30 is the last day of the financial year in Australia and it is always a mad rush! Being the most senior member of my team, I've been handling so much that it is ridiculous. Worked 6 days last week and will be working half day on saturday this week. Oh well, at least I'm getting paid overtime so I'm not complaining.

Signed my pay increment letter yesterday and well, can't say i am happy. I still feel that I deserve more! We're going to hear about the new pay structure around June so I'm hoping that I'll get another payrise in June. A quarterly payrise is always good! Been ripped off for a long time!

So well 1 1/2 more days and I'll be on holidays! I have so much to deal with that I don't know where to start. At least I am excited and motivated this time. I have so many ideas and so many things I want to do and I can finally sit down and deal with them so I can't wait!

No comments: