Wednesday, April 4, 2007

i'm finally on holidays!

It is a long awaited break from work. Had to deal with a very nasty client yesterday and it was ridiculous. He kept coping a director into our emails and so I have to thread carefully. It was an issue that took 4 days to resolve and towards the end, it just seem more like a catfight or blaming game than anything else. If all information was provided at the start, I could have sorted it out on the spot but he gave me half the story, ran around dealing with stuff that I don't deal with (eg taxation etc etc) and then realise that there's more to the story everyday. Some people are just so difficult to deal with!

The director is interstate and from a totally different department. He didn't sound very friendly when he rang me up asking what the hell was going on. It was good to know that he is on my side and he wants me to sort this issue out and after that, he will be telling him to take his money somewhere else! Something you will only see when business is booming eh..we can actually tell our clients to take their millions to another bank!

At the end of the day, I'm glad that the director told me I did a great job and handled a clown very professionally. He asked me what my position is and well, he knows my name and can easily find out which department I work for etc etc. Hopefully all the running around and being abused by a ridiculous client will pay off. Hoping that he will at least email my director telling him what I have done..and a payrise since I'm meant to be promoted this month? :)

No comments: