Friday, April 6, 2007

Escapism..

Everyone has lot's of problems and so do I. And i finally found my way of escaping from it all yesterday. I have been sitting on the couch the whole day watching nothing but Grey's anatomy!

Everyone's been going on about great a show it is but I have never taken an interest. I've never even watched a full episode until a fortnight ago! I have work to do, I have more important things to deal with and hence, I never had time for tv. These days, I have tried telling myself to relax..after the chestpains and having to go to emergency department and let doctors run a whole lot of tests, xrays, ecg etc etc. Life's never perfect and it takes a lot from a perfectionist to understand that things are fine not being perfect. I need to stop comparing myself to the best and wish how much more I could have done/achieve. I need to slow down and look at others. That I have done a lot better than others and there are people who would want to be me. People who are envious and wish they can have what I have..things that I take for granted.

So well, my new friend is greys anatomy. The show allows me to sit on the couch for hours without having to focus on anything else. So until I finish all the episodes that I have on hand, my new friend will be keeping me company and keeping me distracted and helping me relax and chill out. Where's my McDreamy and McHottie!!!!

No comments: