Saturday, September 29, 2007

Busy week,...

This has been a very busy week...its been difficult and I'm tired emotionally and physically. Thank god its a long weekend so I can get a good rest. I'm already feeling recharged and hopefully things can get back to normal soon.

My partner's grandmother died on Thursday morning. His parents were frantically trying to get flights out and managed to fly out on Monday night and was there in time. His brother and sister was having issues with passports and by the time they got there, they had to remove her from the ventilator and let her go. Well at least they are there for the funeral.

It's never an easy time when someone in the family dies but it is just weird how it doesn't affect my partner and his siblings. They seem to think that this trip is more like an holiday and my partner and his other sister who stayed back was just glad to get rid of all of them! Maybe because they have only met her once in their lives and aren't very close to any of their relatives so it doesn't bother them as much?

No comments: