Wednesday, September 19, 2007

i'm depressed....

I declare myself depressed...i'm sick..i'm sick of work, sick of life, sick of all the nonsense in general. I'm bored at work. I've got absolutely nothing to do and it is driving me crazy.

Someone's off sick and I have to look after her clients for her. And she has a ridiculous boss. I have never really liked him but am very glad that i don't have much to do with him on a daily basis. He's been driving me nuts these few days. Made me look like an idiot twice and had to do all these research for him for nothing. All he had to do was to look at file notes that he left 1- 2 weeks ago, he'll know exactly what happened? Working with idiots will kill you.

Besides that, I guess i'm just not happy with my life. I'm not happy with the situation I'm in and I'm sick and tired of being optimistic about everything.

At the end of the day, I know i'm lucky and I should be happy. I know i'm not having PMS and I know this feeling will pass. Oh well, i'll get out of this depression soon..give it a couple of days.

No comments: