Sunday, September 16, 2007

Caffeine Addiction...

It's scary how addicted I am to coffee and how I simply can't function without it! I never used to drink coffee at all, maybe once a week when I meet up with friends and that's about it. It started when I was trying to juggle way too many things with work, business etc etc. I start sleeping lesser and since we have an espresso machine at work, I started off with a single shot every morning. Days when i have only around 4 hours of sleep, i increased my dosage to double shot. With my new job, they don't have an espresso machine at work so I tried surviving without coffee but I will be yawning all day and can't seem to focus!

This weekend reminded me of how addicted I am to coffee. I tried surviving without it but gave up at 4pm on Sunday. I felt oblivious to the world and seem to be just floating around and have no interest in anything but laze on the couch and walking around aimlessly. Half an hour after my mocha kicked up, i'm back with a vengence! Managed to accomplish so much more in the last hour than the whole day!

scary...i need my coffee....i promise I won't push you away ever again..i'll have you faithfully everyday....

No comments: