Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MIA...missing in action

Time flies..i've been telling myself to write something in my blog all week but I just can't seem to find the time. I've got lots of time at work to blog but once I get home, thats when my real day really starts and I can't find anytime to blog at all!

So well, what happened over the past week. I've withdrew all my money out of my trading account and have decided to take a break from trading indices for the time being. I've finally handed in my assignment and have received confirmation that it has been received at their end and will let me know the results in 2 weeks and I can book my test in if I pass my assignment. I've been thinking whether I should pay for the remaining units and start doing the assignments before leaving it all till christmas when i'm really busy with my online sales. Decisions decisions...

My birthday was on 2nd September. Virgos are very practical and I am no exception. I do not need flowers or presents. We went to a restaurant that we haven't been there for a while and they have the best garlic prawns in town!! Really enjoyed my meal there so thats good enough for me! It was father's day as well so I had to go over to my in-law's place for dinner which wasn't all too bad but thats about it. Nothing fancy but a nice and beautiful day :)

No comments: