Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got my assignment back! I passed!!! Yahoo!!!! These idiots emailed me when they received my assignment but couldn't email me to tell me that i've passed! The letter was dated 19th Sept and it only arrived today, 26th Sept!! Grr..i've been worried about it all these time and the letter was just making its way over that's all! it's not a difficult course but it's because it's easy which is why I feel even more pressured knowing that I have to pass and if i fail, i might as well dig a hole and bury myself!

So well, I'm contemplating whether I should enrol for the other 3 units and finish all my assignments at one shot and then sit for the exams altogether since I have till christmas to sit for the exams. Or, I should do it unit by unit and finish one before attempting the next one.

No comments: