Thursday, September 20, 2007

:)

Alright...i've snapped out of my so-called 'depression' and decided that sulking wouldn't change things.

So well, guess life is filled with ups and downs and life goes on. At the end of the day, I have a fantastic family and mum and dad are very supportive and easy to talk to. My fiance is everything a woman can ask for (For example, he spent his day off work packing up, cleaning the house and folding clothes!!!). Maybe life isn't all that I wish it can be but at the end of the day, it's not all that bad. There's people who's worst out there and maybe sometimes, I just have to step back and compare myself to the less fortunate than people who are more fortunate that I am. Plus at the end of the day, many people talk about their successes but how many actually share their failures?

No comments: