Thursday, September 13, 2007

typical female issue....

Did something that I wasn't too sure if i should have done it. Its a typical female thing. I emailed my ex asking how he is. Its always a little weird because I remember his birthday every single year since its a day before mine. Well it's hard to forget isn't it!! I didn't contact him last year or the year before but this year, its been bugging me. I guess I'm just curious as to how he's doing and if he's happy. Curiousity might kill the cat but well, i managed to put it off for the past week but since things have slowed down at work, I've decided to take the plunge and send him an email. I haven't had a reply yet but knowing him, he's a lawyer and will be in court, with a client or he's surprised to get my email and want to have a think of his reply and email me later today ( and then forget to email me altogether!!).

Somedays I just don't understand my facsination with him. We haven't been together for a long time. I can't even remember my last ex-bf's birthday but I remembered a lot of things that we did together. We nearly got married but I was just way too young. Somedays i wonder if we ended up getting married, how would married life be. I have a feeling we would have divorced by now. Many women would love it, he's a lawyer with his own firm, money, car everything but I guess he's a nice guy to hang out with but I just don't think I trust him as a husband. He's a typical virgo and we're both very practical and it would have been a marriage without any romance and sparks would just die. He's 38 this year and he's still single. He's been very unlucky in love and when we last met 2 years ago, he told me how he really loved this girl. He liked her for a while and it was one of those stories where they've been through so much to be together and you'll think they will live happliy ever after. He was ready to have a future with her but she stabbed him in the back. It was a very rough patch for him, not just to go through a break up but to have someone you love wholeheartedly betray you.

So well, he isn't a bf that I would recommend to anyone since he didn't really treat me all that well. But I guess part of me feel sorry for him and just want to know how he's doing.

No comments: