Saturday, May 12, 2007

Too much to drink..but had a great time..until

Love drinking sessions. So much fun until you get home and start throwing up. Haven't had that much to drink for a long time too. Girl at work drove me up the wall again and i just had enough. Went out for drinks straight after work with a bunch of frens and its free flow alcohol and well, since i needed it. I just went all out...had lots of fun and realised that almost everyone resigned.

I have finally decided to move on. It's no longer even about the salary anymore. I can't work with a bunch of idiots and if i am not learning anything and the company's not giving me much career options, I should go. Everyone has been encouraging me to go as well. The usual words of you're smart, you can do so much better, you are underutilised here etc etc...

Oh well..I've got an interview lined up next week and another company seems to be pretty keen to get me in for an interview after the closing date so fingers crossed. I want the job with a later closing date as they are paying a lot more and job is challenging but I'm a little concerned as the interviews are 1-2 weeks apart and what if i get a job offer before they offer me a job? Ekk..gotta start playing the delay strategy :)

No comments: