Thursday, May 24, 2007

in a world of my own!

Somedays, I'm in a world of my own and I basically switch off. I'm oblivious to the rest of the world and dont allow anyone in. This normally happen in the morning before I had my coffee. Well I didn't get my cup of coffee today and I spaced out at the checkout counter. The checkout chick said hi to me, I totally ignored her, ignored what my fiance said to me and well just stand there and space out!

Didn't realise what I did until my fiance asked me what i'm thinking of because it was strange how i totally ignored someone. I actually had no idea that she said hi and even what my fiance said after that. Felt really bad after that. Someone actually tried to be friendly and say hi and I just ignored her. Oh well...but hmm...isn't it scary that I'm in a world of my own and oblivious to the world. I'm starting to believe now...that coffee is an essential part of my life. I'm addicted..and I can't function properly without it!

No comments: