Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sorrento Restaurant in Northbridge

Unless I'm invited, I will never step into this restaurant again. It started off as a very nice experience. Fantastic service, good food and yummy dessert. It all went down when the owner came over and said 'that group of people are waiting for your table' and left. Well excuse me? I am having a meal and I am paying every single cent for it. We've only been at the restaurant for about an hour and almost done with dessert. It was a full meal with entre, mains and dessert and I don't think we are hogging the table. Just because the restaurant is full and you have people who want to dine there, YOU DONT CHASE OTHER CUSTOMERS OUT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ALMOST DONE!!!! Another waiter came and clear the plates and even dropped of the bill!! WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THE BILL!! They OVERCHARGED US FOR AN ITEM too! Well they made their mistake and gave us something that we didn't ask for and WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT????

Food's good but towards the end, service is horrendous and I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THIS RESTAURANT!!! If you really have to go, go at 8pm so that by the time you're done, there won't be any customers so no one will harass you and try and chase you out of the restaurant. And mind you, it's not a cheap restaurant as well!!

No comments: