Saturday, May 19, 2007

just when i thought it couldn't get worst...

It did got worst...what happenened brought a few laughter and definitely a smile to many fren's face and brighten up their day but I just want to crawl into a hole.

So well..i've sent my resume to a recruiter, went for an interview and they have decided to 'market' me to a few potential employers. Found a fantastic opportunity and emailed my resume to the director there. Unfortunately, THE EMPLOYER IS MY CURRENT COMPANY!! THEY EMAILED MY RESUME BACK TO MY DIRECTOR!! Her reply to the recruiter was -

Thank you for forwarding this candidate's resume. She is definitely a very suitable candidate but unfortunately, she is working for us at the moment.

So after the drama in the meeting, they had to rub it in and emailed my resume to my director. Thanks guys...~!#$%%$#@#! I've never swore so much in my life. Again, I have to go speak to her and do some damage control.

Please let me swear just one last time..

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! ISN'T IT COMMON SENSE THAT AS A RECRUITER, YOU DONT EMAIL YOUR CANDIDATE'S RESUME BACK TO THEIR OWN EMPLOYER/COMPANY??? NOT EVERYONE CAN WALK TO THEIR OWN DIRECTOR AND HAVE A 5MIN CHAT!!

Had to stay professional on the phone when they told me what happened..so well...got it out of my system now. bloody d*ckheads..you better get me a high paying job soon as compensation..

No comments: