Sunday, May 6, 2007

hmm..proceed with care...

Today, someone contacted me and I feel that she is up to no good and only want some information so that she can go tell everyone else! Well I told her what I wanted her and the rest of the world to know and that's it :)

Some background information. I had major issues with this girl and the rest of the crowd. They are my ex-bf's friends. We had lots of arguments and I have said very unkind things about the feeling is mutual. I can say that they partly caused the breakup but I am glad they did that because looking back, I'm glad I didn't stay a single minute longer than I really should.

So anyhow, we stopped talking a long time ago and havent spoken for more than 2 years. I have blocked her on my MSN for a long time but feel that I shouldn't bear a grudge for so long and well, unblock her and made myself feel a lot better. So it must have been at least 6-12 months ever since and received my first message from her today, asking if i'm married! I wish I can tell her that I am happily married with kids and life's great but well, I had to tell her the truth and said I'm engaged for over a year now, followed by...how r u. Not that I care but I guess sometimes, no matter how you feel towards someone, you have to greet them or acknowledge them. So well..either how...proceed with care. Not going to give her a full rundown of my life so that she can add some spice and tell the rest of the world. :)

No comments: