Tuesday, May 22, 2007

the end....

Had my performance review with my manager, did very well and let her know what my concerns are and what I want from the company. This has been something weighing very heavily on my mind for the past few weeks and it feels like its time. The last time the company promised me something, it didn't happen. I told her that once bitten twice shy. I don't know if I have the courage to believe that I will be rewarded for what I have contributed to the company. There's a lack of knowledge at this point in time and I have that to my advantage and after I've imparted all my knowledge, I'm pretty much useless isn't it?

Anyway, went for an interview and I was surprised that I got the job offer within 2 hours. The salary wasn't what I'm expecting but this is a company that is willing to send me on financial planning courses, pay for it and train me to be a full fledge financial planner. They are promising me a future..something that my company can't.

So I guess thats it for me...i've met frens that i will keep for life and I'll miss them. I thank the company for teaching me how corporate life is and grow from a naive and trustworthy person to someone who is mature and understand the ins and outs of business. I'm upset and I wish I don't have to leave but I know this will be good for me.

Thank you...and THE END.....

No comments: