Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i lost it..and i hate myself for doing what i did

I did something that i regretted today. Had to do some damage control after that but I am still feeling bad. Wasn't feeling very well before a meeting and I tried to get out of it but was forced to go. Felt like throwing up and was feeling sick and having an hour of meeting isn't the best. The meeting was a get together for everyone to whinge to the director and towards the end of the hour, i just snapped. I went off and said things i shouldn't have. It wouldn't have been so bad if we werent force to get out of the meeting room but we had to as it was booked for something else so everything was left dangling. Had a chat with my director and manager after that and well i guess damage control was successful.

I think i need to make myself happy again and I need to start focusing on what is important in life. Work wasn't my life before and I was happy because I had my own little business to deal with after work. It takes the stress away and i feel that it wasn't everything to me. Ever since i started reducing my after hours little business, I'm not as happy. So i guess I need to get that balance back!

Fingers crossed...i want to stay positive and happy..

No comments: