Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Fingers crossed!

Been busy preparing my resume and cover letter. I really really want this new job that I'll be applying for. Might have to cancel my overseas trip in July but it is definitely worth it! So fingers crossed and hopefully, things will work out. Wish me lots of luck!!!!!

And valerie, if you are reading this...I WANT MY COACH BAG! :p

Besides that, I think i need to start adding new songs to my ipod and start listening to it to drown out all the nonsense at work. I dont mind what I am doing but the people around me just irritates me! Manager's typical women..over the top..dramatic..went back to work and I have been assigned to work with and train someone who has terrible work ethics and it is irritating the shit out of me. He's not interested and has been going for lots of interviews so it's hard to work with someone like that when I have a daily target to meet. Came up with a new plan and hopefully it will work. By the end of the week, my manager can ask how's the training. And well, I can say that he's taking half a day to do something that I finish in 1/2 hour and since he can't even copy with something simple, I don't see why I should train him on anything else.

I hate office politics..i'm praying hard that i'll get the new job...

No comments: