Saturday, January 13, 2007

Women can be such bitches

I really don't understand why women can be so difficult. And when you're not in their good books, they will come up with all kinds of ideas to make your life difficult..or rather..a living hell. My enemy for the day...a manager at work who's in her 30s, unmarried, desperate and suits the title 'bitch' to a T! I had a run in with her 18 mths ago but guess, that is still fresh in her mind.

I've met many women who are single, in their 30s and are happy. I wish they can all be like that. Unfortunately, there are a lot more who are single and very angry at the world for their situation. I have to say that sometimes, SOME women dress, behave and act in a certain way that attracts the wrong type of guy. And who can they blame? If you're wasted a few nights a week at the pub and falling everywhere, why should you complain that men don't want a serious relationship but only wanna have sex? You have afterall, created a image to men that you are wasted, out for a good time and am an easy target? So therefore, i strongly believe that a person's behaviour and character is the main driving force behind who you meet and the type of relationship you'll have.

As for this manager at work, how about having a makeover, wipe that 'i am angry with the world' look off your face and have be more approachable? Bitchyness will take you no where and only increase the number of enemies you have around you. With that look in your eyes and on your face, don't you even dare wonder why you are still a spinster! And in the mean time, i shall flash my huge engagement ring at your face and all you can do is look in envy. You can earn more than me but at the end of the day, I have a more fulfilling and happier life than you and most importantly, I am surrounded by wonderful people. :)

No comments: