Thursday, January 4, 2007

Saddam Hussein's execution is on You Tube!

Well, I had this weird feeling that Saddam Hussein's execution will be on You Tube pretty soon and I was right. EVERYTHING IS ON YOU TUBE THESE DAYS! I have not watched the execution and I don't think I'll ever watch it. I can never handle movies like Saw and don't think it's a very nice thing to watch.

I have always felt that there is a conspiracy theory behind Saddam Hussein. Wasn't very convinced about George Bush's idea of 'weapons of mass destruction' and then proceed to bomb a country. They finally found Saddam Hussein in a tiny hole and it was all over the news...and after that, nothing. Not a single word about where he is, how he is and then the trial. I knew he will be executed but it was pretty shocking that it was carried out so swiftly. Is that the real Saddam Hussein, did they really execute him and is he really dead? I guess sometimes, we can only trust what's reported. And thats the problem. I don't trust what's in the news anymore, especially when it comes to politics and war.

No comments: