Monday, January 1, 2007

NEW YEAR = FRESH START!

First of all...HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Thank god the festive season is over...unlike many, I actually dislike Christmas as I have to put up with my fiance's family and the new year means I'm GETTING ANOTHER YEAR OLDER! Even though my birthday's in 9 months time, a typical virgo female will look back and wonder why life hasn't been perfect and what happened to all those goals!

Since its my first blog entry, I shall introduce myself. My life is filled with coming up with different ways of making money every single day. I used to dream of making it to the big apple, working on Wall Street, be the top trader at citibank or top analyst at salomon smith barney. I guess the decisions that I have made so far after graduation has brought me no where close! I had to choose..to be a successful career woman and live the rest of my life alone, sleep around and have many unsuccessful relationships similar to what we watch on Sex In the City or spend the rest of my life in a nice and beautiful city with someone who will love me for the rest of my life.

I use to tell myself that I will never give up any career opportunities for men. That i'll only live once and I need to make full use of every opportunities presented to me. Surprisingly, i found that balance. To be able to spend time and be with someone who loves me and at the same time, managed a day job and my business at night and over the weekend. Life's tough and can be very stressful juggling everything at the same time but at least i'm happy and know that I am working towards my goal. I will never be as rich as Donald Trump or Warren Buffett but at least I know I am doing the best I can!

2007..somehow, i am filled with confidence and optimism. That this is the year...where my business will take off, where everything will fall into place and that things will turn out the way I want it to. Fingers crossed!

No comments: