Thursday, July 12, 2007

hungry... :(

We've been so used to eating so many meals a day in Singapore and stuffing ourselves silly that we're really hungry these days now that we are trying to adjust back to having just our normal meals/portion!!! I was working till 2am this morning and tummy was growling and I had to appease it by having a few biscuits. Went to bed and this morning, I had to grab a muffin on the way to work and I was already hungry even before lunchtime! I used to survive not having breakfast and make it to lunchtime without much food!!!

I need to stop eating and start going to the gym..mummy said i put on weight and should watch my figure or i'll look like a rolly polly in my wedding dress...grr..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes... Thai express + Chicken wings after that for DINNER is really too much... WATCH YOUR DIET BABE!!!