Monday, July 2, 2007

Concert for Diana

Well because of the time difference, I was up till an ungodly hour of 3am before I went to bed. 4 hours of sleep and off to work again! Wasn't the smartest thing to do but I don't regret staying up to watch such a fantastic concert! Well done!!

I hope everyone who watched it feels the same as I do. Times have changed over the last 10 years and I guess, if only Princess Diana was around. The last 10 years have been filled with lots of hatred. Terrorism, hatred for muslims etc etc. People seem to only care for themselves and we no longer have an icon to remind us everyday of how fortunate we are and that there are many people out there who deserves our care and compassion.

Hopefully this concert has reminded us to care for one another and to show love and compassion for people, the way Princess Diana did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

babe!! remember tim tam!!!!!!!