Wednesday, July 11, 2007

back...and working hard

I'm finally back from Singapore. This trip is so short and time flew passed way too quick! All I could remember was all the food, eating every 2hours, feeling bloated and can't walk another step after all the food and shopping!! Surprisingly, we didn't buy much this time. I wished I bought more stuff and I know if i have another day there, I would have bought a fair bit more but well, like what I tell myself. I can survive today without it, I can survive another day without it and therefore it is not a necessity!!

Got off the flight at 9pm last night and was back at work at 830 this morning. And I have so much work to do and everyone seems to be stressing that I stayed back 1 1/2hours to finish off some work. I'm surprised myself as you hardly find anyone who will work overtime for no major reason!Well at least my boss knows since he left earlier than me and i'll take the time off when things slow down again.

Have a huge parcel of goods to deal with as well after work...damn...7 days away...and i'm back..working harder than before!!! Oh well, making up for lost time i suppose

No comments: