Monday, March 12, 2007

i've been bullied..but i will stand up..stronger and better

Been bullied by the big boys today. It was a lose-lose situation. Either way, I was going to lose and the only decision I could made was to walk out quietly and play by their rules, or take the gamble and prepare for a war that I have no confident in winning. I decided to walk out quietly. I am ready for war..but I don't know if the people that I need to help me fight this war will help me out. And over the years, I have found out how unreliable people can be and how best friends can leave you in the lurch at the very last minute.

Hence, I've decided to walk away but I have to say, I have came up with a few ideas and I have promised myself that I will walk away from this holding my head up because I know I will come back bigger and stronger and this time, nothing will stop me. And I can only console myself and to know that I am an innocent party and for all those who are guilty, there will be retribution.

Life can be so cruel sometimes. No matter how hard you try, how much effort you put in, someone can just walk in and destroy everything and all your efforts go down the drain. But well, when you are down and out, there's only one way and that is up. You can only climb back up and thank god whatever that you have achieved is rockbottom..because..rockbottom can be a lot worst than what it is!

So well, to all those who are at rockbottom or suffered unjustly, hold your head up and know that you will walk out better and stronger and this time..its your time!

No comments: