Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i hate my female boss...

I have to say...I havent been very lucky with female bosses. Why isn't that I seem to get the single, older women who seem to have very low EQ and have no idea how to deal with people? There are many fantastic female bosses out there but why must i always GET THE LOUSY ONES! My manager, has absolutely no diplomacy. She isn't a fun person to work with and can't get things done. Loves to brag that she works 15 hours a day though. Would love to tell her straight in her face that if she knows her job and what to do, she wouldn't be working 15hours a day because the manager who just left is only there for 8 hours a day and no other managers seem to have that problem! Her job is to manage us and she can't even do a proper job. Some people are worker and some are leaders. She is definitely a worker and will never be a leader. And when you have someone like that as a leader, no wonder why everyone in the team is so sad, unmotivated and unhappy these days!

And lastly, I hate her decision to overide MY decision today. Told someone else that he can't do something due to compliance issues. He went to her and she decided that it's fine. I hope it comes back and bite her on her bum!

grr....

No comments: