Friday, March 2, 2007

ekk...my pictures are on the web!

Went to my friend's blog today and realised that my photos are on her blog! I don't mind having my photos up but i looked really bad! I was tired that day and didn't put any make up on and look hideous! ekk...if only i knew..i know i might sound like a bimbo but hey, every girl wants to look gorgeous! oh well, damage done :)

My manager left last week and i lost all the motivation now. He's the best manager around. I guess he worked his way up and hence, he treat us as equal and speak to us at the same level. He has his own business as well and both of us have each other to rely on since we're in the same boat. He understands how it feels to have only 3-4 hours of sleep and we seem to have each other as a pillar of strength. We understand each other in a way most people dont. Every job has its ups and downs and our after hour business might not be smooth sailing all the time. He understand how it feels knowing that I have some problems to deal with and I can't because I have to be at my desk at work. He gave me all the freedom I want and allow me to come in to work later than everyone else and even get in late without having to work my hours back because he knows i'll put in double the effort for the rest of the day. There's this trust between us that I don't think will be possible with anyone else.

Before he left, he wrote me a very long email telling me that he's going to miss me most and most importantly, telling me that I am a very talented and capable girl who deserve a lot more than what the company has done for me. And to remember, I should be the one calling the shots and I should state my demands. Anyone and everyone should be glad they are invited to my party and not the other way round as whoever who's going to have me as a employee should thank their lucky star.

So well, thank you mike for all the kind words. I will remember what you say and I'm going to miss you! Hope we'll both make it to Forbes's 100 rich list one day! Cheers to someone who dares to dream like I do!

No comments: