Sunday, August 12, 2007

Time's flying by way too quick for my liking!

I'm scared...weeks are just passing by just like that. I seem to have so many things to do but there's never enough time. I know its not a time management issue but more of taking on way too much...priorities in my life now..Besides having to work, deal with business when I get home, i've been trying to study/do my assignment but there's never time. And on top of that, go out for drinks with friends.

Maybe cos my birthday's 3 weeks away, I feel as though I'm getting another year older and i'm officially moving into late 20s and I've achieved nothing. Or well, maybe nothing in my own terms. I've always wanted to start my own business but with $50-100K sitting in my bank account, i don't dare to take that risk. And i'm not getting younger and the older I get, there's more responsibilities....is that dream just going to vanish into thin air just like that? I hope not...ekk....


No comments: