Tuesday, June 19, 2007

why....can i just kill them all?

Yes..i have problems with my fiance's younger sister this time. My sister is renting a room from her and she's being a pain in the ass. We would want to move out but because my sister only has till nov before she finishes her honours, we're trying not to move until she gets more information and decides if she's going to do her PhD. It's a rationale vs emotional decision.

She decides to increase the rent, wants 4 weeks bond money etc etc and its absolutely ridiculous. Not too sure how they are brought up or what kind of family frens or people she hangs out with but I just feel that she is being absolutely pathetic. She wants $1K in bond money because she's worried that my sister won't pay her rent? And now that when we managed to negotiate and reduce it to $500, she says that rent will have to be paid on time and if it isn't, she will have to increase the bond money. Seriously, is this how poor people work? That they like to cover their own ass with all these terms and conditions because they need some form of insurance?

Told my mum today..there's 5 types of portfolio for my investment fund..high growth, growth, balanced,moderate and defensive. However, if my fiance's family has money to invest (if they have any! poor people!), they will have to create a new profile..called..CHICKENS! Because they are scared and worried about every god damn thing in this world so they can invest in the CHICKEN portfolio. 100% in money market and earn 5% interest..dickheads...

I need to learn the art of forgiveness...i can..and i will..but his family...in a class of their own where forgive and forget just can't seem to exist.

No comments: