Sunday, February 10, 2008

Am I a hypocrite?

Hypocrisy (or being a hypocrite) is the act of pretending to oppose a belief or behaviour while holding the same beliefs or behaviours at the same time.

So basically you're pretending to be something you're not? Well I reckon as of tonight, I have mastered the art of being a hypocrite. I had to go to my fiance's parents place for dinner and they gave us a long speech about many things and even though i have lots to say and in my mind, i had an answer or something nasty to say, i kept quiet and smile and nod my head. And even when they say if there's anything i'm unhappy about or want to discuss with them, let them know. All I did was gave them the sweetest smile i can come up with and said yes i will.

Does that make me a hypocrite? Or am I being diplomatic? Its such a fine line between that isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I prefer it! I consider, that you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.