Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Omigod..its been a month...

Time flies...i've been thinking of writing a post in here for a while but never managed to do so. So a quick update of my life...work work work...business is getting busier and busier by the day...employed someone I trust to help me out and it's been fantastic! it has definitely opened more avenues for me! Christmas is just round the corner and i've been working real hard to make as much as I can before the retail season's over and i can take a breather from christmas to mid-jan. Things have been going really well and the idea of going part time at work so that i can deal with what i really love to do is creeping back into my head..at the end of the day, what do i have to lose? We'll see...

It's election time this Saturday...I can't wait to find out who's Australia's next prime minister. I have lots of views on the whole thing but well, never mind...we'll find out on Saturday and we'll know. Hopefully, Australia can make the right choice and put the right guy there for the job :)

No comments: