Thursday, November 29, 2007

Elizabeth: The golden age

watched elizabeth: the golden age last night. I have to say it isn't as bad as what I heard and I actually quite enjoy it.

I was dreading going to the movies last night. I have so much to do at home. I need to clean the house, pack all my stock, deal with my business and on top of that, I actually have a full time job! So life's been a juggling act and with christmas round the corner, it's even worst! So well, we had these free tickets and thought we might as well go watch a movie. I was tired, lots on my mind, lack of sleep and some days i feel as though i have to allocate time for my fiance as well so that i'm not neglecting him. And it felt like that last night. So well, wasn't too excited about going to the movies, didn't hear many good reviews about elizabeth and i suppose i went in all negative. However, i walked out a totally different woman. I feel the power, i feel the confidence and i feel that it gave me strength to put up with everything that's happening in my crazy world. And that life after all that isn't really all that bad.

No comments: