Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!

I really should blog more..especially when I have so much spare time at work! It's been really quiet and for once, we're like vultures trying to hunt for something to do! I brought my assignments and stuff to read and do but its so easy to get distracted when my colleague is playing poker and everyone else is chatting! Been trying to tell myself that I should enjoy going to work without having to work! But its hard..i like being a busy little bee!!!!

Met someone nasty today...can't believe how nasty people can be sometimes. Women are really bitchy sometimes, even when they are in the wrong! Oh well, i suppose times like this i tell myself that there's karma and they will get what they deserve. I shouldn't have to stoop to their level and if they are nasty, they will suffer in the sense that they will lose their friends, they will be lonely, won't be well liked etc etc. Let the world punish these people for me. I don't have to get my hands dirty! :)

No comments: